Free Review of Your Website & Digital Marketing
Do you know how well your website is performing?
"Umm, no...." might be your answer, given you have come to this page.
Our free website and digital marketing review will highlight the areas of your website where improvements can be made. We will look at visible areas and areas hidden in the code to identify problem areas which you may not be aware of. The review will also give you ideas for making changes to the layout of your website to encourage your visitors to take the action you want them to take.
Away from your website, we will look at an overview of how the website is performing in paid and organic search, giving you advice for how you can make positive changes.
What Happens In The Free Website and Digital Marketing Review?
When you click any of the buttons on this page, you will be taken to a form where we ask you several questions to enable us to start your website and digital marketing review. The questions will include details such as asking you about the social media platforms you use, your paid advertising activity, what your business goals are and what your marketing budget is.
Once you have sent your answers, we will then take a look at your website and historic digital marketing activity, analysing them and looking for ways we believe you can strengthen and build your online presence.
Our next step is to pull together our findings and recommendations, sending them over to you to review. You will get an overview of what we think will help you create a future strategy to gain you lead, sales and better visibility in the search results.
Remember, this review is totally free and you have absolutely no obligation to engage with us any further - unless you would like to (we hope you will 😀!). If you do choose to join us, we will help you put our recommendations into practice for you.
Either way, if you were happy with your free review, we would be very grateful if you would take a few moments to leave a review about us!
What Is Included In The Free Website Review
- Is the website easy to use?
- Can visitors find what they are looking for quickly and simply?
- Are you describing your products and services in a way that is easy to understand?
- Are the pages well laid out and intuitive to use?
- Are you giving your visitors easy options to do what you want them to do, or can this be improved?
We will look at all these points and more, letting you know our thoughts and advice.
- Is your website designed to convert visitors to clients or does the design stop a natural flow through your funnel?
- Can the website be improved to make the user flow simpler and more engaging?
- Does the page content encourage the visitor to stay on your website and take actions?
- Are your keywords used well on each page?
We will give you an analysis of how well your website is optimised.
On Page SEO
- Are your meta titles and headings well configured?
- Are your meta descriptions effective?
- Are your images optimised and edited for web?
- Is your page copywell written and optimised for keywords?
We will give you an honest and objective review of the important SEO features of your website and where simple changes can be made to good advantage.
- How are you ranking for important keywords in the search results compared to your competitors?
- How do your competitors' website compare to your own, visually and the content?
We will give you an overview of how your website compares to your competitors and whether they seem to be having more success than you.